Members of the administrative board
The administrative board is the supervisory body of the Studentenwerk Halle.
Its tasks and powers are regulated in the law on the Studentenwerke in the Land of Saxony-Anhalt (Studentenwerkesgesetz, StuWG).
The composition is regulated in § 6 StuWG. According to this, the administrative board of the Studentenwerk has equal numbers of students and employees of the supervised universities. Students of all supervised universities can thus influence directly their Studentenwerk.
The members of the administrative board are volunteers.
The members are:
- Mr. Leber (chairman, Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg)
- Mr. Horn (deputy and student Member of the Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg)
- Prof. Zimmermann (Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg)
- Ms. Syndram (student member of the Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg)
- Dr. Ranft (Merseburg University of Applied Sciences)
- Mr. Krieg (student member of Merseburg University of Applied Sciences)
- Mrs. Thalmann (University of Anhalt)
- Mr. Trefzger (student member of Anhalt University)
- Mrs. Baasch (Burg Giebichenstein Kunsthochschule Halle)
- Mrs. Garcia Pulido (student member of Burg Giebichenstein Kunsthochschule Halle)
You can contact the board by e-mail. Alternatively, you can contact your student council.
Vorsitzender des Verwaltungsrates, Herr Leber
Photo: Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg
information on the corona-pandemic and how it affects your Studentenwerk
Here we've listed all information on corona-related issues and how corona affects our offers for you.